Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mom, The only Goddess.

There is no second life next to you in the days of yore and the days to come. I have consumed decades and decades not bringing in about your devotion to me, but you haven't paused a second without thinking what would befall next to me. For nine months, you didn't bother not carrying me in order to make me look like one. You gave me priceless but a precious life.

It didn't cease there. You imperiled everything, when it rained on you didn't care yourself of getting drenched, when the sun scorched you didn't care of getting burnt, when hail stormed you didn't care of getting hit, when in war, you didn't care of your life, when a hunger stroke, you didn't care about eating, when I ailed you soaked me in care, feeding the best possible and yelling for help, and when luxury came you gave it all away, just for one flickering life, me. I can never afford back such kindness in years and years to come simply because it is countless with a physical gadget. You did better than the best and bore out everything to show that you are the only one capable of fostering me.

It might have been a torn doily, passed down socks and shoes, a porous diaper, unbroken wooden toys, wool woven blankets, and a leaking umbrella but neither can I afford a single one of it out of the penny I have earned nor can it be sold. It is just matchless to be bought with money as it is done all with love.

However, life can't be better shaped without a piece of advice which you gave me unceasingly anytime when I needed and now with I have everything of my own to take care of and my age seemingly closing you, I can only keep an empty chair in my heart waiting for you to come and sit on; this chair is always for you. There are no such things a hate to you. You are my inspiration and everything I do is for you. You are the only Goddess I would ever see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment