Monday, April 23, 2012

10 Best ‘Kung Fu Panda’ Movie Quotes


  1. “I'm not a big fat panda. I'm the big fat panda.” Po 
  2.  “There is now a level zero.” Master Shifu 
  3. “It is said that the Dragon Warrior can go for months without eating, surviving on the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe.” Tigress 
  4. “He's not gonna quit bouncing, I'll tell you that.” Mantis
  5. “There is no charge for awesomeness… or attractiveness.” Po
  6. The Furious Five! You look a lot bigger than your action figures! Except you, Mantis. You're about the same.” Po
  7. “One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” Oogway
  8. “I just ate, so I'm still digesting, so my kung fu may not be as good as later on.” Po 
  9. “There is a saying: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.” Oogway 
  10. “Oh! My tenders!” Po 

0 comments:

Post a Comment