Friday, April 20, 2012

COWARD



I am but the warlord unhinged by the battle drums.
I am but the divine leech, which hoard blood.
I am but the boxer who green lights the aspirant a pay dirt.
I am but the cowboy who ranches lambs.
I am but the eagle that flies the lowest.
I am but the donkey that field ploughs.
I am the orange tree that yields apples.
I am but the milk man who forks over water.
I am but the moneyed who implores for a cup of tea.
I am the fowl who ambles on the turf.
I am the Hare who barrels slower than a turtle.
I am the morning breakfast lavished at lunch time
I am but the crook who gives my own.
I am the blossom that smells male Billy.
I am but the goose who lays shit.
I am but the king who has no subjects.
I am but the human walking on hands.
I am but the mammoth who is coward.
I am but the COWARD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment