Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jokes that would make you laugh


I am gonna share 5 dirty but funny jokes here.  You might have heard some of them. If you have not, enjoy them. They are really really funny.
  1. Teacherwhy are you  late?
    Student: My dad told me to take our cow to bull. 
    Teacher(Angrily)Can’t your dad to it?
    Student: No, only BULL can do it.
  2. Boy and girl of class 2 asked     teacher “Can kids of our age have kids?”
    Teacher replied” NO Never!!”
     Boy said to girl: “See I told you not to worry!!!!”
  3. A woman married a one legged man.
    She wrote to her mother:  “My husband only has  ONE FOOT”.
    Her Mother replied: “You are lucky,your papa has  ONLY 5 INCHES”
  4. In a practical Exam
    Examiner showed legs of bird and said: “Tell the bird’s name”
    Student: I dont know.
    Exminer: U r failed.Wats your name?
    StudentYou see my legs, and tell me what is my name…
  5. Doctor: Do you watch your husband face during sex?Lady: I did once and he looked very angry.
    DoctorWhy?
    Lady: Because he was watching from the window.
  6. Two girls are having shower together.
    First one ask: Hey, your pussy is so  clean how?
    Second, one replied: stupid have u ever seen grass on the busy road.
  7. A baby dog asks mama dog: How papa looks like.?
    Mama dog said: “Your dad came from behind; I do not have the chance to  see his face carefull.
  8. Boy(politely)What is there in between your legs?
    Girl(angrily) :Hell! Then what is  there in between your  legs?
    Boy(laughing)Sinner… Who wants to go to hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment