Monday, June 25, 2012

The old Wangdue Phodrang Dzong finally dies..



Even if this clause culminates with a punch line of what Wangdue Phodrang Dzong is to the present day, it would frivol away rest of my feckless life to unravel how, why and what caused it to burn to ashes.

As I nibbled kuenselonline site, it shocked me to clock the grizzled showcase was on fire. It seemed nothing more than a fire place for those occupants close at hand. I am sure; all of them watched how the raging fire engulfed the feeble colossal, and it just didn't take less to do so.

The moment later I was speed-ed into Facebook and blogs, hoping everyone would be keen on this matter and yes, most of them renewed their statuses with the breaking news of burning Dzong.

I just realized it was founded in 1638 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel and not even once in 374 years Bhutan had a heart to rejuvenate the Dzong unless it felt under some terrible natural calamity. I could infer that Bhutan cared too less to preserve this historically magnificent architecture. And Zhabdrung, if he is watching right now would at least be ashamed of having invented such a priceless marvel.

It matters less now, but I am glad that the malevolently high branded Bhutanese government officials would have much less to devour for themselves and their families as the funds should flow for its restoration or the Dzong would be inscribed in water.

I feel sorry for Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, that is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment